What Our Members Are Saying
The members of our Hotlines Network: are the best salvage yards in your area. There's a reason many of these top auto salvage yards are members of the Hotlines Network:
- "Hotlines brings us 30% of our sales every month. It's easy to sell on, and we really like the fact that they insure we get paid for our parts. Hotlines is very careful to only have the highest quality yards as members!"
- Greg Williams, owner
Bramblett Auto Parts
- "We have been a member of Hotlines for about 4 months. We have found nothing but positive results from our requests and inquiries when talking to other yards. Most of the yards that we are dealing with are yards we have dealt with in the past when on other lines. They have reinforced our belief that the industry as a whole contains good people. Of course there are always those very few yards that struggle but we have yet to find that to be true on this circuit. Hotlines has maintained a high standard for the members of the line."
- "I have been very impressed with the concern Hotlines shows when we have problems or concerns and their promptness in resolving the problems. The addition of Hotlines to our business has been very beneficial for us. Hotlines has increased our sales significantly and we are very pleased with the system and I recommend this product to anyone and everyone we come in contact with through our day to day business. I have yet to be disappointed with the product or the customer service representatives from Hotlines. Unlike the service we had prior to Hotlines, Hotlines seems to care about our business."
- Bill Stone
Cooks Auto Salvage Inc.
- "Love Hotlines! I don't know of a better system??"
Hiway Auto Parts
- "The Hotlines AutoMatch is exactly what recyclers have been looking for! It sells your parts for you while you're out back taking care of another customer. Every yard needs Hotlines. If you don't have Hotlines, you are really missing out."
- "Hotlines AutoMatch and Auto Reply are what we have been looking for in the recycling business. Hotlines matches your inventory with the request in seconds. You get more sales faster. All this is taking place while you are helping someone else. It's great!"
- Jim Davis
Rainbow Auto Salvage
- "We love our Hotlines! It is fast, easy and trouble free. I highly recommend Hotlines to anyone. It's well suited for either buying or selling. Just ask me (I'm here at the show) and I'll tell you we are making money on Hotlines!!!"
- Ronnie Bison
James Cook Auto Salvage
- "I am really pleased with being a Hotlines member! I especially like that we don't have any collection problems. The yards on Hotlines are a very easy group to work with. We make money with our Hotlines!"
- Bill Stewman
Corner Car Store (CCS)
- "I have been on Hotlines since its beginning. Hotlines has made me enough money that I have dropped off of 3 other systems that didn't make me money. What I like about this system is it is good for buyers and great for sellers. What is good about Hotlines is it can be worked by every counter man you have at the same time."
Hays Auto Parts, Inc.
- "This Hotlines should make Hollander's Eden™obsolete! When we got on the Hotlines our outgoing UPS at the least doubled. Also, Hollander™ has no roll call and if someone doesn't pay you, it's just too bad for you!!! Don't get me wrong, you have to work the line, but the pay off is well worth the work!"
- Darni Parker
J's Auto Parts
- "I've been on Hotlines since the beginning. It has been very profitable. The cost is minimal and the proceeds are great. The equipment is very reliable as is the tech support. Hotlines has a group of great employees. They are always just a phone call or click away. The members of Hotlines have been great to deal with. I've only had a couple of bad dealings and not so much as one non payment. As far as I'm concerned, Hotlines is the best deal for my dollar."
- Roger Sitton
Grimes Auto Parts
Grand Prairie, Texas
- "I really enjoy my Hotlines when it comes to locating and selling parts nationwide. Hotlines is faster than Car-Part and faster than Orion. I find great deals on parts and better package deals. It is great on local yard finds and the best of all it is live in real time, no delays due to dial ups. It is an instant response. I recommend this service.
I give Hotlines a five star rating *****."
- Allen Gray
Gray's Auto Foreign Parts
- "Hotlines is by far the best thing that has happened to us since we opened our company one year ago. It has already dramatically increased our revenue and our phones are ringing off the hook!"
- "It is easy to use and encourages yards to compete with the best prices and warranties. We are able to offer better parts to our customers as a result."
- "We love the Hotlines imaging feature and use our digital camera to send photos to potential buyers. This is especially helpful for body parts, wheels, or anything that needs to be identified before purchase."
- "It is also very nice not to have to worry about collection problems. Hotlines yards pay their bills promptly. It is well worth what we are spending each month, and the tech support has been wonderful! Thanks for a great product."
All Star Auto Salvage
- "We like Hotlines line very much. Hotlines has made our business go up in sales 40% at least. Good people to work with also. Very well run."
- A & R Auto Salvage
- "Since I've been using Hotlines, I can sell more parts and I can find my locates really fast. Prices are within reason and if people get late on their bills, one phone call and it's taken care of."
Gravely's Auto Sales & Recycling Axton, Virginia
- "Hotlines has the best customer service I have ever experienced!!!"
Holley's Used Auto Parts, Inc.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- "Hotlines is really HOT???..It's moved twice as many parts as the "OTHER" line I am on?. There's no regret of getting on Hotlines. Wish I had done it sooner."
- Shana Humphrey
Kerri's Auto Salvage
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- "The Hotlines staff are wonderful to work with. The Hotlines system is easy to use. The real-time search blows all other systems out of the water and the convenience not calling around on parts that are sold is unbelievable. Hotlines more than pays for itself. We encourage you to join us and become a Hotlines member."
- Greg White
Pfafftown, North Carolina
- "We've been on Hotlines for several weeks now. It has been working great, we have sold parts every day we've been on Hotlines!"
- Paul Scharfi
Don Scharf Auto Salvage
Eagle River, Wisconsin
- "I really like the AutoMatch function on this machine. It makes my day a lot easier now. This Hotlines system is one of the best tools I have ever bought in my 25 years of business.
Keep up the good work!"
- Steve Talley
S & E Auto Salvage
- "After owning Central Mass Voice Circuit and the old data lines for 15 years, the Hotlines system is the best I have seen. The ability to sell on Hotlines leaves all else in its shadow. Keep up the good work!"
- Butch Myers
La Myers, Inc.
- "I've been around awhile and worked on many salvage systems. I currently have 4 systems running and sell on all of them daily. However, I feel that Hotlines allows me the opportunity to work at my own pace and even works automatically via the Automatch when I'm away. I was convinced when we paid for the use of Hotlines for a year in the very first month that it was installed. Combined with the fantastic service, accurate inventory, and the reliable and knowledgeable members, it's clearly a winner!!"
- Scott Jack
Hansen Truck Salvage
- "Gave up the other lines! Can't beat Hotlines!!!!!!!!!"
- Don Schmidt
Big State Auto Salvage
- "I love my Hotlines machine! I don't know what I would do without it. Our other system was $120.00 more per month and I wasn't able to sell enough off of it to make the monthly payment. I don't have enough space on this page to tell you how unhappy I was with them. Then, when I told them to send boxes and call tags for their equipment, it took 6 ? months and more phone calls than I can count before we received them. They do not help you get paid if someone tries to stiff you like Hotlines does. The tech support was not nearly as helpful or friendly as Kevin, Jim & Ron at Hotlines."
Auto Outlet Dismantlers
- "As long as we have been on Hotlines, it is obvious that it is a money maker. With the Automatch feature, we are quoting close to 200 parts a day out of our inventory automatically, and that's without a salesman even watching."
- "Dollar for Dollar Hotlines is a must have system!"
- Tony Zaccaro
Ocean County Auto Wreckers
Bayville, New Jersey
- "With Hotlines, we've been able to sell and purchase from a more diverse area. Because of this our sales have increased."
Tim's Auto Parts, Inc.
Sumter, South Carolina
- "After just one week of using the Hotlines system I was in love. I can run all of our programs from this system. Hotlines speed and live inventory is unbelievable and the service is awesome. I can run parts, access UPS Online, access the Internet and do all the other things a computer should do. It's all in one package. The most important thing that I really like is when you call Hotlines you talk to a live tech. If the world had more systems like Hotlines, there would never be problems."
- Mike Weaver
Carrigan Auto Sales
Grover, North Carolina
- "30 seconds after putting in Hotlines I sold $30 dollars. At a dollar a second I have not even begun to slow down!!!"
- Jack Davis
Checker Auto Salvage
- "We like Hotlines very much. It's much simpler than the other lines and people actually reply back on this line!"
Cole Camp, Missouri
- "The best thing I have liked about Hotlines is the Support. I have typed with some problems and have had prompt response on fixing any problems we have had."
Broadway Auto & Truck
Valley Center, Kansas
- "We added Hotlines just a few months ago and it has been quite an asset. We had our system delivered quickly and it set up easily. The first month with Hotlines we saw our wholesale sales increase 25%. Now, several months later, we are still experiencing growth in that area and we directly attribute it to Hotlines. Thanks for providing us with a wonderful network, a terrific support staff, and a user friendly network!"
- Christine Stilley, Co-owner
Maysville, North Carolina
- "We have enjoyed being on Hotlines. Our sales have increased about 15% since we have been on the system. When walk-in sales are slow, Hotlines really helps make up the difference. I enjoy that they only allow yards (who pay their bills) and not body shops and other outsiders on the system. Thank for a good network!"
- Allen, Manager
PM & J Auto Salvage
- "I have 2 systems: Hotlines and another. Hotlines is by far the better system. There is no comparison. I'm not that computer oriented, and I think anyone can get used to it very easy. We have done very well with Hotlines."
- Allied Rocoso
- "I think Hotlines is 200% better than the other systems, everything is easier to use which makes it a blessing in this fast paced business of today. I have had yards call me and ask me about Hotlines and I told them that we have been doing very well with it thus far!"
Michaelson Auto Wreckers
South River, New Jersey
- "Hotlines is a great network, love the speed of it. Hotlines puts the others to shame!"
Airport Auto Parts
- "If you go out and have a smoke, there are 50 hits on your Hotlines screen. You'll get out every bit what you put in to it. My UPS guy hates me. We used to send about 5 packages a day, I send 50 now."
- Tim Kleiner
East Coast Auto Salvage