- Category: Content Modules
Our goal at Hotlines has always been to create and grow a national used auto parts locating network comprised of the premier auto salvage yards and motorcycle salvage yards in the nation. Hotlines hand picks only the top recyclers who are known for their impeccable business practices.
The Hotlines Network is unlike any other used auto parts search network -- anywhere!
There are many key features which differentiate the Hotlines Network from other used auto parts locating networks. But the one that's most important to YOU is: our Hotlines members.
Hotlines is known throughout the industry for our careful screening of new members to insure that the network is comprised of the top, licensed auto salvage yards in an area. Hotlines Roll Call collection policy and process is second to none and without compromise. Members who neglect their Hotlines bills and network obligations are removed from the Network.
This insures that when you purchase used car parts or used motorcycle parts from any of our PartsHotlines.com partners, you are dealing with quality businesses that have offered top quality used auto parts for many years.
Because the quality of our members is so very important to those seeking used auto parts, we have actively partnered with numerous State Associations in the auto salvage industry as well as many prominent suppliers and individuals to serve as distributors of the network. These partners share our values of integrity and commitment to the auto salvage industry. They work across the country to grow and maintain the Hotlines network with top quality auto salvage yards.
We are proud to present the following auto salvage industry partners:
- South Carolina Auto Recyclers Association
- Since 2007, the members of the South Carolina Auto Recyclers Association have exclusively endorsed and recommend the Hotlines Network.
Mid-Atlantic Parts Service - MAPS
- In 2003, the premier auto salvage yards in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia (the MAPS group) voted to become Hotlines members and exclusively endorse the Hotlines Network. MAPS has a long tradition since 1984 of working with Betsy Finnell, Hotlines co-owner, to provide its members the best in parts locating networks.
Kansas Auto Recyclers Association
- Since 2008, the members of the Kansas Auto Recyclers Association have exclusively endorsed and recommend the Hotlines Network.
Connecticut Auto Recyclers Association (CARA)
- In November, 2003, the Connecticut Auto Recyclers Association, CAR voted to exclusively endorse and recommend the Hotlines Network for used auto parts locating in Connecticut.
Maine Automotive Recyclers Association
- Since 2005, the Maine Automotive Recyclers Association has exclusively endorsed the Hotlines Network.
New Hampshire Automotive Recyclers Association
- Since 2009, the New Hampshire Automotive Recyclers Association has exclusively endorsed the Hotlines Network.
Automotive Recyclers of Massachusetts
- Since 1995, ARM has exclusively endorsed and recommended the Hotlines Network for auto salvage yards in the New England area. ARM promotes Hotlines as the premier used auto parts buying and selling network for its members.
Auto Recyclers Association of Rhode Island
- Since 2002, the members of Auto Recyclers Association of Rhode Island have exclusively endorsed the Hotlines Network.